A Free way to increase your list!

We are one of America's largest Virtual Malls...  : If you are not shopping our 1000's of merchants you are missing millions of sales and bargins our merchants offer daily!   Including...   House wares, Home furnishings, window shade treatments, tubs, Spa's, Faucets, Lighting, clothing for men, women, children, and infants, jewelery, watches, footwear for all ages, adult toys games and costumes, children costumes, games, and electronics of every variety, Music, DVD's, and Dvd players, tools, Computers and accessories, Travel arrangements by ship, plane, train, and car, vacation resorts, destinations,Gourmet foods, snacks and groceries,car sales, and leases, both major, and small appliances...   you'll find everything you desire and then some in this Virtual Mall...   Bookmark this Mall for future shopping visits, and begin shopping today!   We appreciate and want your business & Thank you for shopping with us!

Here's the electronic door to the Mall

Friday, October 24, 2008

Congressman Robert Wexler Needs our support

We stand on the precipice of genuine and profound change in America. I have no doubt that this election will be the final verdict on the outrageous tenure of a Bush administration that has trashed our Constitution and trampled our liberties like no previous White House.

You will notice I don't mince words when I discuss this appalling Administration. You have known me as one of the few voices in Congress to stand up to Bush and Cheney and call for their impeachment. Others – in the far right wing - have noticed as well and now I am only days away from my most difficult reelection effort ever.

Please click here to help make sure I return to the House of Representatives.


Please click here to watch this web video

I am waging an aggressive media campaign against two millionaire opponents who have singled me out for my calls for impeachment and accountability. My largest local paper has also ridiculed my efforts at genuine accountability for Bush/Cheney. As you likely saw, I was also repeatedly singled out by right wing television in an effort to silence me and cause my defeat.

As you know too well, I never give up without a fight. I will win re-election and it will be you I can thank – and your agenda I take back to Congress.

I need your help today to both return me to Washington to continue a fight for accountability, and to send a message to the mainstream media, the far right wing, and those lackluster Democrats that we must push for accountability for Bush no matter what - whether he sits in 1600 Pennsylvania or as a private citizen in Crawford, Texas.

Click here to keep me as your advocate for another two years in Congress.

This election cycle has not been easy. My wealthy, self-funded opponents have come after me with everything they've got. In all candor, it has taken quite a toll.

Through it all, whether through contributions or encouragement, you have defended me. From the Florida Keys to Alaska, to soldiers overseas, stay at home mothers and fathers, teachers and engineers, and students and nurses, your support has kept me in the game – keeping my campaign in a position to both fight back and address the issues you care about.

So many of you have generously donated to my campaign. Some of you have sent me notes, telling me how you're on fixed incomes, or out of work, but were contributing what you could. I want you to know that don't take such sacrifices lightly.

But know this: small donations are making a huge difference to our campaign.
If you're in a position to contribute one last time, please click here.

I am committed to our fight. With your help, and a bright, thoughtful new President named Barack Obama, I believe we will return a sense of hope and promise to America.

Thank you so much for your past and present support. I look forward to writing you in a few days with an update.

Your friend,

Robert.

DONATE



Paid for by "Wexler for Congress"




http://daveleeonline.com/webmy233.htm

http://ezrssmedia.com/webmy233.htm

No comments: