A Free way to increase your list!

We are one of America's largest Virtual Malls...  : If you are not shopping our 1000's of merchants you are missing millions of sales and bargins our merchants offer daily!   Including...   House wares, Home furnishings, window shade treatments, tubs, Spa's, Faucets, Lighting, clothing for men, women, children, and infants, jewelery, watches, footwear for all ages, adult toys games and costumes, children costumes, games, and electronics of every variety, Music, DVD's, and Dvd players, tools, Computers and accessories, Travel arrangements by ship, plane, train, and car, vacation resorts, destinations,Gourmet foods, snacks and groceries,car sales, and leases, both major, and small appliances...   you'll find everything you desire and then some in this Virtual Mall...   Bookmark this Mall for future shopping visits, and begin shopping today!   We appreciate and want your business & Thank you for shopping with us!

Here's the electronic door to the Mall

Monday, October 27, 2008

vote NO on 8

While the matter of a persons sexual orientation has little interest or bearing on me, the rights of each human has...

I believe that everone has the right to be happy, and to choose their life partner according to their own beliefs.

No one has the right to tell me that my life partner must be either a male, or a female. I have however chosen a female partner.

Because of my choice, I fall within the majority of the human population in that I have chosen someone of the opposit sex to be my partner.

This gives me and my partner certain legal rights.

Those rights would be restricted had I chosen someone of the same gender as my partner; as have many other humans.

What gives me, or you for that matter the right to choose a gender partner for someone else?

What gives me, or you the right to forbid legal rights to another huiman being?

When I pass on, my partner will inherit every thing I own if I so choose in my will; and If I don't leave a will, she will have first choice after the state gets done taking their cut.

That isn't the case for someone who has chosen a partner of the same gender.

I can list my partner as a partner on my medical insurance; which those that have chosen same gender partners can not do, why?

Let's carry this a step further.

Why don't we restrict peoples choice in the pets which they can own?

Let's say that men can only own dogs.

Women can only own cats.

Now, how many of you men really prefer cats to dogs? How many women prefer dogs?

So if a man decides to go against this ruling and own a cat, he looses his rights to take that animal to a vetrinarian when the animal is in need because he is not allowed to own a cat; simply because others have decided this for him. So in order to get treatment for his pet cat, he must disavow an ownership relationship with this loved cat.

And of course the same would apply to a women with her much loved dog...

Pretty silly law isn't it?

So would the passage of '8' be a silly law.

A much higher authority than man gave us the 'right to free will', why should we try to take this right away from our fellow man?

Even if somehow this proposition becomes law, it's not going to make any difference in the choices people make for life partners, so we may as well accept that this is going to happen, and allow them the legal rights a life partnership gives to those that chose opposite gender mates.

webintel.mobi

http://homedownloadportal.com/webmy233.htm

http://homegameportal.com/webmy233.htm

No comments: